I need your help to get rid of J.B. The first step is to get on the ballot. Please help me do just that by getting voter signatures on my nominating petitions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or will be 18 by the date of the upcoming General Election
- A citizen of the United States
- Circulator must personally witness all signatures given and sign the required circulator’s statement affirming that all signatures were given in their presence.
- No one may be considered a circulator of any petition page except the person who signs the circulator’s statement.
- Circulators may not circulate petitions for another established political party (Democrat) or a “new” political party or any independent candidates.
- They must certify that the signatures are genuine and, to the best of their knowledge registered voters in Illinois.
- Petition sheets shall be sworn to and signed by a notary, after it’s full of voter signatures.
- Must be a registered voter at the address opposite their signature on the petition
- May sign as many petitions as they please for any candidates of the same political party
- Voters may change political party affiliation from one election to the next
- Voters MAY NOT sign petitions of a candidate of more than one political party
A valid signature:
- Illinois resident and registered voter
- At least 18 years of age (or will be by or on June 28, 2022)
Return fully completed petitions:
NOT bound on the top (each sheet must be loose, can paperclip them ONLY)
Must be notarized before returned.
Rabine For Governor
Attn: Lilly Jurgensen
900 National Pkwy
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Return by February 28th, 2022